- Rajiv Gandhi, Magnus M. Halldorsson, Christian Konrad, Guy Kortsarz, and Hoon Oh. Radio Aggregation Scheduling. Theoretical Computer Science, to appear.
- Magnus M. Halldorsson, Stephan Holzer, Evangelia Anna Markatou, Nancy Lynch. Leader Election in SINR Model with Arbitrary Power Control. Theoretical Computer Science, available online 23 Jan 2019.
- Magnus M. Halldorsson, Sven Koehler, Dror Rawitz. Distributed Approximation of k-Service Assignment. Distributed Computing 32(1):27--40, February 2019.
- Magnus M. Halldorsson, Christian Konrad. Distributed Algorithms for Coloring Interval Graphs with Applications to Multicoloring Trees. Theoretical Computer Science, available online 14 Dec 2018.
- Magnus M. Halldorsson, Tigran Tonoyan. Limitations of Current Wireless Scheduling Algorithms. Theoretical Computer Science, to appear.
- Magnus M. Halldorsson, Tigran Tonoyan. Wireless Link Capacity under Correlated Lognormal Shadowing. To appear in Proc. 17th International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc and Wireless Networks (WiOpt 2019), June 2019.
- Magnus M. Halldorsson, Yuexuan Wang and Dongxiao Yu. Leveraging Multiple Channels in Ad Hoc Networks. Distributed Computing, 32(2):159--172, April 2019.
- Murilo S. de Lima, Mário C. San Felice, Orlando Lee. Group Parking Permit Problems. Discrete Applied Mathematics, to appear.
- Murilo S. de Lima (translator), Paulo Feofiloff (original author). Graph Theory Exercises. This is a book you might find useful for your own courses in discrete mathematics and graph theory.
Saturday, 13 April 2019
Recent papers by the Algorithms Group at ICE-TCS
In keeping with its excellent track record over many years, the research group in algorithms at ICE-TCS has started 2019 with a bang. To wit, here is a list of papers by researchers at the centre in the field of algorithmics that have been recently accepted or published, in alphabetical order by author name: